- The Ultimate Pack of coupons fundraiser for parent council are requesting that orders be is complete by March 18th.
- We are looking for donations of any no longer used medicine cups like in the photo below.
- 5C had a French project due today. The marks will be on PowerSchool by next week. Any late projects will have to stay in at lunch to complete them. We will be starting our new unit on Canada after March break. Next week we will be building vocabulary in preparation for our Movie Field Trip on March 19th.
- In math, 5C completed a midpoint check-in this week. The mark for this will also be on PowerSchool but please remember it is a MIDPOINT and not a final test.
- In French for 5F, we have started our Ma Famille projects and they will be due on March 20th. Students will have class time to complete, but occasionally might take work home if they are completing enough in class to keep them on track. They should be able to do this work completely independently and MUST NOT use Google Translate.
Grade 5 Intensive French and Math teacher at Nose Creek School
May 10, 2019: Bowling Field Trip
May 17, 2019: No school
May 20, 2019: No school