- The math games are back! Students have two different math games that will help with division. They are expected to play them both at least twice by Monday, January 28th. Parents or guardians are asked to sign and date when they've played with their child. The two games can be found at the bottom of this post. Click the image to enlarge the text for instructions.
- Fun Lunch on January 23rd.
- The marks for the fractions and decimals quiz are now on PowerSchool. From my understanding, you can only see comments on the app and you must logon to PowerSchool online to see the grade they received.
- We will spend until the end of January working on fractions and decimals, then transition to division, probability and chance in February. Once our division theme is over, we will loop back and revisit all themes covered since September once more before June.
- In French, we are working on speaking about our daily habits using words like every day, sometimes, and rarely. As well, we are talking about the times we do certain things and discussing which habits are healthy or not.
Grade 5 Intensive French and Math teacher at Nose Creek School
May 10, 2019: Bowling Field Trip
May 17, 2019: No school
May 20, 2019: No school