- 5C students will begin their core classes on Monday. Period 1 is gym, period 2 is French with Mme Crant, and after nutrition break, in period 3, they will see Mr Barg for their first core class. They will only have French on B days, but will continue to come to me for math and flex daily.
- Report cards will be going home on Friday. If you have anything you would like to discuss please email me to schedule a meeting. The next round of parent teacher conferences are in March.
- Calgary Hitmen "Be Brave" permission forms are due back as soon as possible. I need the permission form first and then the payment can come when you're ready.
- 5C will be writing their fractions quiz on Thursday. Below there is a review and two games for those that are interested in extra support. Please encourage your child to complete at least one of the two fraction reviews.
- There are two new division math games going home today to be played twice each by next Monday. Our next theme will be on division, probability and chance. We have one more theme to cover then we will loop back and dig deeper into each theme we've covered.
Grade 5 Intensive French and Math teacher at Nose Creek School
May 10, 2019: Bowling Field Trip
May 17, 2019: No school
May 20, 2019: No school