5C will have one final French project before their year in Intensive French ends. To showcase what they have learned so far, and to build a base of new vocabulary, the students have been asked to choose a Canadian city or town of their choice. The students will then need to create a brochure or website page (they will be taught how at school) to showcase their chosen city or town.
The project will include the following things:
- Pictures and a brief description of the town or city
- Typical weather and what clothes a tourist should pack
- Typical food and one interesting restaurant
- A list of activities you can do there
- A list of tourist sites
- Where to stay
- The population, francophone population and a little history behind the city
I have attached a photo of which student has which city, but I have not included their names, just their classroom number so you will have to ask your child their city and if they forget, they can refer to the list.