- All forms are due back.
- Monster Truck is coming Thursday. Students must have Media Release form signed by then. It was included in the large envelope of forms.
- Think Pink Week is next week.
- In grade 5 students must pack a gym strip every day for gym class.
- Tomorrow is the BBQ at lunch. Students will receive a hot dog (veggie or beef), bag of chips and a juice box. Students will still need a snack for nutrition break and any other food if they will still be hungry after the bbq.
- Friday morning there will be a Western Stampede Breakfast.
- Each student was sent home with forms to fill out. They are due Friday. The demographic form will go home Monday.
Today, we did a team challenge to help build cooperation and communication in the classroom. Each group did a phenomenal job talking through their difficulties, trying the ideas of others, and working together to build cup towers using a homemade device (string and elastic). Later, we explored the different areas of our classroom, such as the library and reading corner, math nook and checked out our classroom supplies. Finally, we ended the day by going outside to build Kodiak SPIRIT through some more class challenges.
Check out some photos below of how our day went
Grade 5 Intensive French and Math teacher at Nose Creek School
May 10, 2019: Bowling Field Trip
May 17, 2019: No school
May 20, 2019: No school