- Maison de reve (Dream House) projects are due and will be presented to small groups on Thursday. They must have their floor plan, their house built, two pieces of furniture, their paragraph in French and have measured for the area and perimeter of their house. The last homework block to work on this is tomorrow, Wednesday Feb 28.
- The students are continuing to work on Fractions this week and would benefit from extra support at home. This week's focus is finding equivalent fractions and comparing fractions!
Please check the blog page for ideas or check out the following Khan Academy module:
- Students have continued to work on their Ma Famille scrapbooks. They will have a title slide and 9 others. The titles are: Tout à propos de moi [all about me], Mes préférences [my favourites], Ma famille [my family], 3 personnes dans ma famille proche [3 people in your family], 3 personnes [3 more people, either family or friends]). Tomorrow we will discuss that the due date is going to be next Friday, March 9th.
- Students have an assignment due tomorrow where they were asked to draw pictures of the 6 problems and 4 solutions from the book Pauvre Michel. For an extra challenge they were asked to write the words they knew in French that went with each scenario, or write full sentences using what they know. It is really important in Intensive French that the students write what they've learned to say and DO NOT use Google Translate for their writing assignments.
- They have also started brainstorming for their next project where they will create a comic that includes snapshots of the various things they do throughout the day.