Thank you all so much for sharing your child with me over the last four months! It has been an excellent introduction to what I think will be a very fulfilling career and I can only hope that all my classes will be as sweet and caring.
You all were so generous during Spirt of Giving and we filled two whole XL stockings, plus a little more, for our adopted family from Inn from the Cold. Also, I greatly appreciate all of the homemade gifts, baked goods, chocolate and gifts that you gave to me as well. I hope that all of my students and their families have a joyous holiday season and I can't wait to see them all in the new year!
Stay safe, have fun, relax and enjoy your time off!
- Read for 35 minutes.
- We have one group left to film tomorrow.
- Dance and activities will be offered in the afternoon.
- Read for 35 minutes.
- Come prepared to film.
- PJ Day.
- Bring an extra bag if your locker is packed as tomorrow is locker clean out day.
- Read for 35 minutes
- Snow Ball on Thursday. There will be alternative activities. If you are leaving early, you MUST have a note from your parents.
- Bring a change of clothes for when you are filming your news segment. You do not need a suit or a dress, wear something that matches your role...
- Tuesday: Rice Krispies ($1) and caroling in the gym at lunch – 12:45. Also, wear a Santa Hat day.
- Read for 35 minutes each evening.
- Have your multiplication and division quiz signed. Remember, these quizzes were a check-in to see where students are at with multiplication and division of single digits. This week we worked on 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication and next week we will take a look at 3-digit by 1-digit division. There will be no unit test before the holiday break.
- Practice and rehearse for filming your segment of the news broadcast next week. Filming will be happening Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. If you lost your script, they are located on Google Drive!
- Snowball dance is next Thursday afternoon. Tickets are $2, but there are many other alternative activities to enjoy as well.
Monday: Hot chocolate ($1) and caroling in the gym at lunch – 12:25. Kodiak Hoodies go on sale for $30- check out the PE blog for more details.
Tuesday: Rice Krispies ($1) and caroling in the gym at lunch – 12:45. Also, wear a Santa Hat day.
Wednesday: Christmas Cookies ($1-2) and caroling in the gym at lunch – 12:45. Locker clean out during FLEX. Also, PJ Day!
Thursday: Stocking Probability in the main foyer ($1). Snowball dance and activities in the afternoon. All Lost and Found Items are being donated. Also, Thursday is the last day of classes before the holidays; classes resume Monday, January 8th.